Featured Post

The Awkward "are you happy?" Question

Two days ago, it was quite an usual morning when my favorite movie-mate and I were watching this really interesting movie called, Hec...

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tomorrow

Tomorrow


Dear him, who longs to see me smile,
Tell me not, may he
There is no tomorrow. . .
And truth may it not be
For I’d merely feel hollow

Dear one, who lightens my heart
From the distance, with a touch so subtle
I would only smile. . . .
For there is a tomorrow, yet

My impending hour is your tomorrow!



They say: live large, live wrong
‘Like there’s no tomorrow’
But, dear him, would he tell me to?
Live bit by bit, live it right
At today’s end tomorrow must follow
So save that breath, and sing your song

Dear him, evoker of nameless emotions
Ought he to glimpse what’s veiled within?
The last time he heard her cries
It was rain. . . . . . .
But if tomorrow unwinds in his eyes
May her melodic laughter transcend illusions?

Your playful wink is my tomorrow!




Why say, darling, no tomorrow?
When today scarcely suffices us. . . . .
Yet thousand miles of farness left to span
And hearts of coldness to condense…
Won’t you promise not to linger sorrow?

When your fingers shield my eyes,
As closer you come, and love is your voice
Sweet whispers echoing off the air
“Tomorrow’s no more a caprice”
Then I will sever all my ties
Come to you, descending the stairs of cloud
No tiara of monsoon on my hair
I’ll be your unadorned princess
Wearing just one smile. . .

Tomorrow may find her
Inseparably intertwined
In his tender arms
May tomorrow come on ever. . .


Senorita Enchantress
04/04/13

2 comments: